6/18/12

Spring Inspiration


Cupcakes and Cashmere

Alice Temperly's living room

 Chatworth



Sorry guys for I have been AWOL for a while.  Between the real-life job, my cousin's spring engagement and the beautiful Spring/Summer weather in Michigan, I have been a busy kitty.  Also, I have engulfed myself with bedroom & study renovations.  I am usually very complacent and can live with the same decor or listen to the same CD in the Prius for EVER & EVER.  However, recently {maybe as my birthday is approaching} I have been feeling a little adventure-some.  Above are some images from my inspiration board.  The common theme is vintage, feminine and Boho-Chic.  My previous bedroom was a black/grey "India" theme with yellow accents.  Now my bedroom is mostly grey & gold with lavender walls (the room came that way and I haven't bothered changing them). I am hoping to scout some estate sales over the summer for vintage pieces.  I might post some pictures after I have done with the bedroom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment