5/16/11

Best of Cannes 2011

The ever "Chic" Sonam Kapoor in Jean Paul Gaultier couture
"Timeless" Paz Vega in Azzaro fall 2010
"Fashion's Dream Child" Sarah Jessica Parker in Elie Saab fall 2011







L’Oréal Paris
MAKE-UP BABES










HYPNOTIC 

AISHWARYA


PIERCING EYES, HIGHLIGHTED WITH LOVELY GRADATION ON HER EYELIDS AND ENHANCED WITH PLENTY OF MASCARA






 MAGNETIC

Vega

TO MATCH HER PEARL GRAY OUTFIT, tO MATCH HER PEARL GRAY OUTFIT, SHE WEARS A SILVERY DARK GREY ON THE EYELID, ACCENTUATED WITH THICKENING MASCARA, AND A BLACK LINER. THE MOUTH IS ENLIGHTENED BY A PINK GLOSS, AND THE CHEEKS ARE STRUCTURED BY A ROSY BLUSH.













So, above are some of my picks for CANNES Film Festival. I can not even imagine the talent, glamor, beauty, and fun that makes this film festival like no other in the world.  Maybe, one day I would be an eye witness of this spectacular movie madness.      

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes!i am also preparing a post about my favs of Cannes red carpet celebs.lovely choices.i really like Sarah Jessica Parker.Uma Therman was also stunning!check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, uma does look good. Tilda looks flawless as well. I always think of if it were me, "what would I pick to wear?" So, above are my choices =)
    thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Jean Paul Gaultier gown! It's so breathtaking. I'd love to be able to attend one of these events! Great post, stop by some time!

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete