6/13/11

D.E.M.F

Detroit Electronic Music Festival 
Neli in her glory

Ink Art

Candy girl


 One of the above ground stages/my fav was the underground stage
 Down in the "D"

Dress: H&M, Braclets: Saks fifth Avenue and 4ever 21
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff, Polish: Grey 

The D.E.M.F:  Detroit Electronic Music Festival is the first electronic music festival held in the United States. Launched in 2000 by Carol Marvin and her team at Pop Culture Media, this historic special event brought the entire world together to dance in the heart of Detroit.  I went with a friend on Monday (last day). It was hot and sticky day but that did not stop the crowds from joining in.  This was my first time attending and I enjoyed the rawness of the music experience.  Excite your sense HERE 
Music Lovers maybe I'll see you in 2012!


                                      
                  






No comments:

Post a Comment